ALL OTHER CLUB INFOInfo including past champions, pennant winner, golf etiquette, reciprocal rights, code of conduct, life members and archived results (2015 - 2016)...
CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
MARRICKVILLE GOLF, SPORTING AND COMMUNITY CLUB
This code of conduct sets out the behaviour expected of all Club members and visitors at the Marrickville Golf Club premises. The code of conduct also sets out the obligations of Club Management and Directors in conjunction with the responsibilities of members and visitors.
1. All Members and Visitors at the Club:
2. Shall follow all instructions given by Club Management and/or Directors.
3. Shall not behave in any way that will damage the reputation of the Marrickville Golf Club as a family-friendly environment.
4. Shall not partake of/or induce any other person to partake of any illicit drugs on the premises.
5. Shall uphold the Club’s dress code at all times. Obscene and or offensive clothing will not be permitted.
6. Shall adhere to the Responsible Service of Alcohol and Gambling initiatives followed by the Cub.
7. Shall refrain from smoking in the ‘no smoking’ areas as defined throughout the Club.
8. Are required to behave in a manner conducive to the enjoyment of the Club’s facilities for all persons. Obscene and or offensive language will not be tolerated. Club Management and or Directors reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at its sole discretion. All decisions are final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
Failure to comply with any of the above may be deemed as a breach of the Code of Conduct. In the event of a breach by a member or visitor, the Marrickville Golf Club reserves the right to discipline the offender as it sees fit.
Members and visitors will be deemed to have accepted this Code of Conduct by attending the Club’s premises and may obtain a copy for their own reference.
Any member or visitor who believes he/she has been prejudiced by this code of conduct and or decisions made by Management and or Directors of the Club may seek redress by a letter of appeal to the Club President or representative. The Club President or representative may not be obliged to investigate and report the matter to the full Management Committee within 28 days of receipt of the letter.
The President or representative is to communicate the decision or decisions of the full Management Committee to the appellant within 48 hours of the full Management Committee meeting.
MAJOR EVENTS, COMPETITION & CONDITIONS OF PLAY
PAST PRESIDENTS AND CAPTAINS